One of my girlfriends recently had a new baby. Her older son is Charlie's age and they go to school together and are the best of friends. My friend didn't find out the sex of her second baby, so you can imagine my overwhelming joy when she gave birth to a baby girl just 4 months after I had Anna. Two playdates in one! It can't get any better than that! So Tuesday as the boys played upstairs my friend and I chatted while the girls "played" on the floor. Apparently, Anna is a bit of a boring date...
O-K I swear I checked your blog every day for I think it was over a week, and then I took about a 10 day hiatus (spelling?) from the computer and low and behold how did I miss soooo many posts!!!!!! #1-the snow and pics are incredible! That one of Willie and Charlie is too cute. And the pics of Anna watching the kiddos play while sitting on her blankie with her hat on is a picture i MUST have!!!!!! And then laughing out loud at Anna's playdate! Oh my goodness I miss y'all sooo much!!!!! Love you all tons!
ReplyDelete