Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I Know, I Know

I am a complete blogging slacker. I honestly don't know how so much time has gotten away from me since my last post! I've been really busy with cakes the past few weeks, Anna is a complete Wild Woman, Charlie has school three days a week and soccer two days a week, and I am training for a half-marathon. Well, I guess I can see how so much time has gotten away from me since my last post, when I put it all in writing!

We've had so many wonderful things that I have missed taking pictures of, and that I deeply regret. I am going to try to get things back on track, so here are a few pictures I took before my photo hiatus...

Charlie on his first day of school...


Charlie and his partner-in-crime, Caleb, on the first day of soccer...




Wild Woman and Charlie out riding after dinner with no shirts. (I let them have Hershey Kisses for dessert. I don't even try to mess with chocolate stains anymore...)





And, finally, my personal favorite, a quick session of Hop-Scotch 101...

2 comments:

  1. Elizabeth! Are you open to doing two small cakes for the girls' birthday on the 19th? Let me know! - Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my that might be one of the cutest things I have ever seen! I LOVE ANNA doing hop-scotch!!!!

    ReplyDelete