This week is "Spirit Week" at Charlie's
pre-school and Monday was "Crazy Hair Day". Before going to bed Sunday night, Charlie emphatically stated that he did NOT want to wear his hair crazy. Knowing Charlie, this didn't surprise me. I struggled a little that morning trying to decide whether to let it go and allow him skip out on the festivities. But then I pictured him entering the school to find that he was the only kid with
out crazy hair... and being
really upset about it. As a final ploy to get him
on board, I asked him if we made Anna's "hair" crazy if that would make him want to do the same.
Yet another reason two is easier than one. Here is the crazy-haired duo...
They both can rock the mowhawk! Very cute!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness...all you need is a bow bone and she would be the perfect Pebbles!
ReplyDeleteAnd for what it is worth, if you can get one to do something, the other will always follow. Works like a charm doesn't it!