Sunday, March 7, 2010

My "Girly" Girl




If ever a woman hoped for a girly-girl daughter, it's me. And boy did I get exactly what I hoped for! She loves dresses, baby dolls, hair brushes, and pretending to put on my make-up. The girl actually asks for hair bows.
We had a little photo session this morning before church, while Will and Charlie had already headed to Sunday school. I had to post a picture as she's grown SO much in the past couple of months!

Later, at my mom's, Anna spent the majority of the evening sitting at the vanity in my mom's bathroom brushing her hair and trying on jewelry. Looks like Will is in trouble...

1 comment:

  1. YYAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM TO SEE YOUR BLOG BACK UP AND RUNNING!!! I miss looking at those sweet faces that I want to squeeze and HOPE I get to see soon!!!!!!!! I cannot believe how old Anna and Charlie look! I hope we get to see you a bunch this summer. I am calling you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete