I love the summer. Even in the unbearable heat, there is something about the long, sunny days that brings on a new energy and life to everyday tasks. Picnics, playing in the sprinklers and pool, evenings spent in the cul-de-sac ordering pizza for the neighborhood kids, beach trips, and my mom being around more because school is out. I love it all.
oh my stars I feel like I have missed so much in your lives!!!!!!!!! I have not been on the blog in weeks and feel so behind. I miss you all and all the pics and posts I have missed are fantastic!!!!!!! Love y'all tons!!!
oh my stars I feel like I have missed so much in your lives!!!!!!!!! I have not been on the blog in weeks and feel so behind. I miss you all and all the pics and posts I have missed are fantastic!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove y'all tons!!!