Charlie loves the song "I Got a Feeling" by The Black Eyed Peas. They are playing here sometime soon, so the local radio station has been running promotions for the concert for weeks now. The other day after I picked Charlie up from school, I had stopped to buckle his car seat in the parking lot and was standing outside talking to a friend, when Charlie began to shriek for me at the top of his lungs. When I stuck my head in the window to see what all the fuss was about, Charlie said, "Mom...my favorite song is about to come on. The lady on the radio just said "The Black Beans" and that's who sings my favorite song!!"
I have no idea how he knew the name of the band who sang that song, even if he was a little off, but I sure got a good laugh out of it!!
Stop Punching Women In The Face
11 years ago

hahahaha!!!!!! that's so cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteHunty LOVES that song to!!! They will have to do some "Go Anna's" to that over the New Year. I love how he called it "The Black Beans" that is too cute!!!! p.s. LOVE the new pics on the blog!
ReplyDelete