As I have said many times before, we live in an amazing neighborhood with the most phenomenal neighbors imaginable. Thanks to one particular neighbors' generosity (and very high tolerance for shame), Santa made his second annual "house call" to the Coles family.
It is truly spectacular to witness "the big man himself" show up and knock on your kid's door, complete with nice list and the mention of the very toy your kid is hoping for this Christmas. We are so blessed.
The video is a little dark, (and painful to watch considering my loud southern mouth) but it gives you the idea!
Stop Punching Women In The Face
11 years ago

That is a tad-bit scary, but a little more hilarious but mostly SO COOL!!!!!!! How much fun!!!!!!!!!! Charlie will remember that for the rest of his life!!!!!! (and Anna will too if he keeps coming!) Oh I wish we lived in your neighborhood!
ReplyDeleteCaroline's other comment made me go back and read these past posts. I'm glad I did! That is so awesome!...and so was the singing!
ReplyDelete