It has been nearly a month since I have posted, and for that I am sorry! We have really just been hunkering down and toughing out these last few weeks of winter and I haven't had much to post. But Hallelujah!, Spring has sprung! Every year I forget just how spectacular warm weather is when you have children until it makes it's comeback sometime in March (if we're lucky). We head outdoors at the first glimpse of daylight, and return home only for potty and naps. Charlie is actually begging to go inside by the end of the day.
We spent the weekend in the cul-de-sac with our wonderful friends and neighbors and it was pure heaven. Charlie has gotten into playing soccer in the neighbor's yard, and he's pretty good! And Anna is just plain wonderful. She has gotten to the age now where I miss her when I put her to bed at night and can't wait until she wakes in the morning. She says uh-oh when she drops things and gives sloppy, wide-open-mouthed kisses. And still NO TEETH!! Here are a few pictures from our romp in the sun this weekend, and a few older pictures just to fill in the blanks...
Anna and Abbi cruising in the wagon, and below, Abbi's sister Hadlee joins the ride. (Anna just adores Hadlee, especially trying to rip out her big hairbows!)



Monday I took the monkies to the park for a picnic. It was packed and we didn't get to stay long because Charlie had an oh-so-impressive meltdown and we had to leave, but it was fun while it lasted!
Monday I took the monkies to the park for a picnic. It was packed and we didn't get to stay long because Charlie had an oh-so-impressive meltdown and we had to leave, but it was fun while it lasted!
Here are just a couple of pictures from the time surrounding my blogging hiatus...
Boys!
There really are no words for this.

The swimsuit shot of Anna is so sweet!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness I could just eat Anna! Don't you just love this weather! I have never had spring fever so bad in my life! It must be heaven on that cul-de-sac...how WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete