Saturday, March 14, 2009

Paci Lover

Recently, Anna has become a pro at finding her pacifier in her crib at night and popping it back into her mouth on her own. In case you weren't aware, this is HUGE considering just several short months ago the child was still fully swaddled to sleep and required someone going into her room to replace her lost paci at any given time throughout the night. Once we tackled the swaddle-beast (which is an entirely different blog altogether), I started wedging an extra paci in the corner of her crib to "up" the odds that she would be able to find one in the night. However, after peeking in on her the last several nights, I'm afraid I may have started an entirely new habit altogether...
Here she is, one in the mouth, one clutched firmly in the palm of her hand. Oh well, there are worse habits than needing two pacifiers to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment