Anna is now entering into what I fondly refer to as the "Golden Age" of babyhood, in which gummy, tooth-less grins, delightful squeals, and belly laughs fill her days. At one week shy of seven months, she has mastered the art of sitting alone (without the threat of face-planting every 30 seconds), is opening up to the idea of filling her belly with something other than a bottle or breast, and is absolutely, shamelessly, and desperately in love with her big brother. As a mother, there is nothing more fulfilling than hearing my two children working one another into fits of laughter over nothing particularly funny at all. The mere sight of him sends her legs and arms flailing in uncontrollable excitement. As a realist, I know that there will likely come a day when this unabashed love will be replaced by near-constant bickering as siblings often do, but for now, I will relish in their laughter.
Stop Punching Women In The Face
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment