
The monkies on the couch watching morning cartoons. Charlie loves to have Anna sit with him and "watch" cartoons, Anna loves to eat the channel changer.

Here Anna managed to change the channel with her tongue...notice Charlie's disdain.

Charlie's latest "thing" is to tackle...he learned this watching football with Daddy. Guess who is most often the subject of his practice...

Charlie's preschool had Hybernation Day and he got to wear his pj's to school and take a stuffed animal. I let him pick from an enormous pile of stuffed animals and he chose George with matching pj's. How cute is that?

I love this outfit of Anna's...it is
so fun having a girl to dress!!

Charlie horsing around with Daddy. I can remember riding on my Daddy's back like this when I was a little girl. I love how having kids brings back so many childhood memories.
Okay, I cannot believe I have missed so many posts. This January has been INSANE! But none the less, these pics are just to die for. I love all the ones of the two cuties on the couch...but are you sure Charlie learned to tackle from football?? I thought you were going to say it was from a certain Armstrong cousin:)
ReplyDeleteI also have to back track...I cannot believe you are potty training! That is incredible and sounds like it is a good success so far! YAAAAYYYY!!!
And the snow pictures are just wonderful. It looked like so much fun! I wish we were there I miss y'all so much!
love you all!!!!
Oh-and that picture of Charlie and Will is probobly one of my favorites!!! That is a definite framer!!!!
ReplyDelete