Thursday, May 14, 2009

Girl Gone Wild

Anna no longer allows herself to be "fed". You could serve the child ice cream and cake on a spoon and she would turn up her nose. But she wolfs down balls of dryer lint like it's going out of style. I suppose it is some kind of control thing, and I don't care. If she is willing to eat anything other than Chick-Fil-A chicken nuggets and McAlister's Deli turkey sandwiches (unlike another certain someone) then she can have all the dust bunnies her little stomach can contain.
The only problem is that now every meal ends up like this...


Which means I now usually feed her naked. Again, I don't care, except that being in just a diaper all evening led to her learning to do this...

Let's just hope this isn't a predictor of future behavior. Don't even think about it Joe Francis...

3 comments:

  1. Sophie is the same way!!!! I think I fed her with a spoon just a few months and once she turned one, she wanted it for herself. And she put EVERYTHING in her mouth just like Anna does. Well, except my panties never made it! : ) It'd be funny to watch them try to eat together. The last time we saw Drake was over Christmas and he and Sophie started feeding each other, it was hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like mother like daughter....hehe just kidding!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete