Monday, May 11, 2009

I Heart Angela Pace Photography

I had the kids' pictures done on Saturday and, as usual with Angela, they turned out beautiful. She is so talented and so patient with the wild ones. Charlie fell asleep on the way and I had to wake him up when we got there, so the fact that we got even one shot with a smile on his face is nothing short of a miracle. We haven't gotten all the pictures yet, but here are a few from Angela's blog that she posted as a "sneak peak".







3 comments:

  1. pics look great!can't wait to see them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sniff, sniff*... THANK YOU! Seriously... no one could go wrong with such amazingly cute kids! BTW - I am loving your blog and your writing... I hope you don't mind that I stayed a while and read a couple things. You write really well... oh and that CAKE ~ how beautiful!

    ReplyDelete