Sunday, May 31, 2009

It's No Six Flags, But It's Cheaper

As June always promises to bring stifling heat and suffocating humidity here in the beloved south, I decided to invest $35.79 at Target for a Banzai Baby Sprinkles Pool.
I was looking for something that both Charlie and Anna could play in, requiring the least amount of parental involvement as possible, while maintaining the capability of warding off a heat stroke. Considering Anna makes any simple, mundane task a test in survival, I thought I had my work cut out for me.
Let's just say I hit the jack pot. As long as this thing manages to hold up for more than a week around here, it gets five fat and shiny stars from me!







The best part of it all is that while they are having a blast, I get to do this...

No comments:

Post a Comment