Here is a little clip of Charlie looking for the hidden eggs and finding his basket. Next time the Easter Bunny will need to unpackage the toys beforehand...
Charlie's Basket
Anna's Basket
Next year, Anna is only getting grass. She couldn't have cared less about anything else.
Charlie chose his seat at the table, set his miniature silver fork and spoon on the napkin, and kept saying, "I can't wait for everyone to get here and eat with me!" This took place about 3 hours before anyone was due to arrive.
Anna trying to escape. Poor thing just isn't fast enough yet.
Anna with her Great Aunt Becca and Great Grandmother Joycie.

I swear that I leave the computer for a few days and i feel like I have missed a lifetime of posts...you are my posting queen...well you and Brittny. Have to say Charlie was the cutest running around looking for eggs (and even funnier that he had to make sure the Easter bunny was not there still) and i am so impressed at how well he did with the bunny picture! We had to bi-pass this year b/c Santa at Christmas was too traumatic.
ReplyDeleteAnd as for Anna's teeth, as far as I am concerned, she might be the only girl I know who does not need teeth to be unbelievably cute!