Somehow, when Anna acquired the skill of crawling, she simultaneously acquired the skill of knowing exactly how to push Charlie's oh-so-sensitive buttons. (Or, perhaps as a woman, she was born with the skill and is only now able to put it to good use.) Either way, it has filled the days with shrieking, screaming, and crying as Charlie spends hours painstakingly lining up his matchbox cars to match the parking lot scenario in his head, only to have Anna sense his hard work and concentration, sprint-crawl over to the cars, and scatter them about the room.
Stop Punching Women In The Face
11 years ago

Nice. Very nice.
ReplyDeleteGirl...you gotta do what you gotta do to stay sane. And I for one think you picked the better route. Much better to separate the 2 than to lose it:) Way to go MOM!!!!
ReplyDeletep.s. I love how the younger one is picking on the older one, my kinda girl! I think she takes after her Aunt Kiki