Monday, April 6, 2009

Swimming Lessons

Charlie started swimming lessons last week. My girlfriend was over and said, "I have been thinking about starting my son in swimming lessons, let's go...tonight?!" I called my cousin to sit Anna, called the pool to sign up, and we were on our way two hours later! I was so, so proud of Charlie. That kid never ceases to amaze me with his bravery in new situations. He sat right down in the pool and did everything the teacher asked, without hesitating or even looking back at me once! At the end, they got to go down the slide and he loved it! The parents watch from behind a glass wall (which was coated with grimy hand-prints) so the pictures aren't great, but you can get the idea...
We stopped for coffee (and Charlie's favorite food, cream cheese on anything) before lessons and the coffee shop had a fire truck. He was in heaven!

As soon as we got there, Charlie and Caleb found everything SO amazing. This was Charlie's face throughout the entire evening...



Showering off after lessons.
Much to the Daddies' chagrin, I'm sure, their favorite part was drying their hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment