Monday, April 6, 2009

Pre-School

I absolutely love Charlie's pre-school. The hoops we had to jump through to get him in there were worth every second of lost sleep (Will's lost sleep, mind you) and frost bite obtained by camping out in line overnight outside of the pre-school building. Seriously, this place is amazing. A couple of weeks ago, they brought in chicken eggs in an incubator. The kids have been watching them, and finally, they hatched! Charlie was so excited when he came home from school that day. I asked him if he got to pet them, and he said no, the chick was just lying there "still sleeping". I told Will I hoped it wasn't d-e-a-d. So, you can imagine my relief when I picked him up from school Thursday to find a box full of fluffy yellow chicks!



They also had an art show to display the kid's art work. Charlie was very proud of his painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment