Friday, April 10, 2009

The New Pastime

Most afternoons we spend in the cul-de-sac, Charlie driving miscellaneous Hot Wheel vehicles around in circles with his many buddies, Anna watching from her blanket in the grass. Yesterday, all of Charlie's neighborhood buddies were out of town for spring break, and he had only his sister to keep him company. After an hour of holding her hands as she chased his car up and down the street, I decided to give my back a break (and her a thrill) by letting her ride with him. You cannot imagine the joy. She was beside herself with excitement, went straight for the steering wheel, and would kick her legs and squeal whenever Charlie took his foot off the gas. I'm afraid we are going to have our hands full with this one...











1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I was laughing out loud watching those 2 cuties in that car!!!!! I cannot wait for Hunty to wake up from his nap to show him...he is going to FLIP OUT!!!!

    ReplyDelete